Remove and Protect
- Take off jewelry during household chores, exercising, bathing, and sleeping.
- Minimize exposure to chemicals that can harm materials and weaken solder joints.
- Inspect jewelry daily to detangle chains and secure earring backs.
- Prevent incidents of broken chains or lost earrings through regular monitoring.
- Use mild dish or hand soap, warm water, and a soft toothbrush.
- Avoid brushing or polishing soft stones like opals or turquoise.
- Have stone settings checked annually by a jeweler for wear and tear
Sterling Silver Care
- Utilize a silver cream polish like Wright's Silver Cream, available at supermarkets or hardware stores.
- Consider using a polishing cloth for quick and easy touch-ups.
- By following these practical jewelry care practices, you'll safeguard the longevity and beauty of your cherished pieces. With proper care, your jewelry will continue to captivate for generations to come.